Flame Retardant Anti-Static ARC Hi-Vis Two Tone Coverall
Fire Retardant, Hi Vis, Anti-static, ARC Flash two tone coverall.
300gsm 60/40 Modacrylic/cotton blend.
Triple stitch construction.
2 hip pockets.
Large bellows pocket to each leg with Velcro closure flap.
Right leg mobile phone pocket with Velcro closure flap.
All pocket flaps with Retro-reflective tape feature.
Internal knee pad pouches.
Large qualifying icons on left leg pocket.
• EN ISO 13688:2013 - General requirements for protective clothing
• EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 3 - Test method for high visibility
• EN 1149-3:2004 - Anti Static - Test methods for measurements of charge decay
• EN 1149-5:2008 - Anti Static - Material performance and design requirements
• EN ISO 11611:2015 (Class 1 A1 A2) - Protective clothing for use in welding
• EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1) - Protection against heat and flame
IEC 61482-2:2009 - Performance requirements and design requirements
EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA) - Box Arc testing
EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 10.8 Cal/cm2) - Open Arc testing