Flame Retardant Anti-Static ARC GORT Trousers
Fire Retardant, Hi Vis, Anti-static, ARC Flash, orange cargo style trousers.
GO/RT 3279 issue 8 2013 for use on or around railway lines.
310gsm 40% Modacrylic, 24% FR Viscose, 20% Polyester, 10% Cotton, 4% Aramid, 2% Anti-static Fibre.
7 belt loop part elastic waistband, double button closure.
2 hip pockets.
Rear patch pocket with velcro closure flap.
Large bellows pocket to each leg with velcro closure flap.
Right leg mobile phone pocket with velcro closure flap.
All pocket flaps with Retro-reflective tape feature.
Internal knee pad pouches.
Large qualifying icons on left leg pocket.
Adjustable leg bellows.
Tall leg sizes available.
• EN ISO 13688:2013 - General requirements for protective clothing
• EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 2 - Test method for high visibility - GORT 3279 Issue 8
• EN 1149-3:2004 - Anti Static - Test methods for measurements of charge decay
• EN 1149-5:2008 - Anti Static - Material performance and design requirements
• EN ISO 11611:2015 (Class 1 A1 A2) - Protective clothing for use in welding
• EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1) - Protection against heat and flame
IEC 61482-2:2009 - Performance requirements and design requirements
EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA) - Box Arc testing
EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 16 Cal/cm2) - Open Arc testing